If you are a fan of USA Network’s much loved show ‘White Collar’, you would know what I am talking about (and most probably agree with me). If not, I honestly don’t know what you’re doing with your life. ‘Cause if you haven’t watched it yet, you need to go and download it right now! Here are some of the things that made ‘White Collar’ one of the greatest TV shows ever!
- The Eye Candy: Matt Bomer, as I’m sure most of you would agree, is probably one of the hottest men to walk the Earth in the history of time! Tim DeKay is nothing to scoff at either, especially if you prefer the strong, silent type!
- The Protagonists: Gentleman thief Neal Caffrey and straight-laced FBI Agent Peter Burke are probably two of the most lovable characters to ever grace our TV screens. Caffrey with his brilliant wit and one-liners, combined with his mischievous smile, could capture your heart in moments, while Peter’s constancy and loyalty to his job, friends and family make him a darling of the viewers.
- The Side Characters: Be it Neal’s adorable side-kick Mozzie, or Peter’s loyal co-workers, FBI Agents Diana Barrigan and Clinton Jones, White Collar had some of the most complex, well written and lovable side characters ever! When the story is over, it is not only the leads that you’ll miss, but also (and perhaps more profoundly) the periphery characters that gave the show its essence!
- The Women: One of the most important things that make White Collar a brilliant show is its abundance of strong and varied female characters, each of whom had their own unique personalities and quirks. From Peter’s loving and intelligent wife Elizabeth, to his second-in-command Diana, as well as the mysterious and elusive Kate (who drives the plot of Season 1) and Neal’s funny yet strict landlady June, the show has an abundance of interesting, intelligent and hilarious women characters!
- The Plot: After all, who doesn’t love a good heist? And Neal’s are some of the most thrilling, daring and imaginative cons that you could ever imagine! At a moment’s notice, Neal Caffrey could be anything, or anyone; and with the help of his best friend Mozzie, there’s no heist this adorable criminal mastermind couldn’t pull off! The plot of each episode will leave you at the edge of your seat, biting your nails in anticipation.
- The Visuals: By its very nature, the show takes us to some of the most exclusive locales and parties of New York’s high society, with beautiful visuals and mouth-watering attires. In their bid to catch some of the most high-profile white collar criminals in the city, Neal and Peter must visit exclusive parties and famous tourist destinations. Remember that time when Neal escaped to Cape Verde? Seeing the stunning scenery of those episodes seriously made me consider running away to that beautiful island!
So if you are yet to jump onto the White Collar bandwagon, waste no more time. Go watch one of the most amazing shows ever made! Believe me, you won’t regret it.