The one who became the president of a nation or a scientist or a philosopher was once a student before his teacher. Everyone widens their lips to smile if they memorize about their school days. Most of the anyone’s childhood would be spent in school.
What made you get more attached with school? are they any of your family members? Even if you hate going to school at the tender age in the course of time you will love it. Every successful citizen is thankful for their teachers and school. Why?
School life is the synonym for childhood. It is the place where every child nourishes with boundless knowledge and virtues. Read the following that you encountered in your schooling which changed your life.
- In every school, assembly and period schedules will be designed by the management which embeds punctuality and discipline in our lives. Standing in a line to submit homework books, going in a queue to attend the assembly hall teaches about the need of discipline in life. Did you remember that you might have paid some amount on the reason that your shoes were not well polished or you arrived late to assembly?
- You might have come across many kinds of people where some are patient, arrogant, rude and nervous. A class is like the world with multi-attitude people. If it’s an international school, you might have faced multilingual and traditional people. The attitude you change while dealing with different people develops from school which played an important role in this communicative technological world.
- Fights in school days used to be a common sight, where the actual students would land up at the principal and punish the guilty. Sometimes, the fight may start because another guy was staring at your crush. The silly love which starts from school may turn into a tree or weed.
4.In school, there are a number of curricular activities where there is a chance for every kid to explore and to find out their talent. Some children might be duffers. But, these different activities will make children dig out their core talent. So that by excelling that talent, they can turn themselves from zero to hero
5. The habit of helping others grew when you start sharing your lunch box with your friends who forgot to carry their own. Helping your friend by sharing eraser, pencils and sharpener was also a common sight. No one likes to lend their things to anyone even if they are their siblings. But, school inserts helping nature in kids.
6. Being punished for not doing homework teaches, you to be responsible for the work you are assigned. You might be chuckling out now because you might have told a silly reason like ” mam, there was no power to do homework.”
7.Whatever the punishment may be, you would have obeyed the teacher’s word out of love, respect and fear which changed you from being rude and arrogant to a sensible citizen. Sometimes, your teacher might have asked you to do kneel down in mid sun and you wished that no student should ever get punishment like you.
8.The groups or gangs you used to form with your classmates and involving yourself in naughty things will remain as memories and some good deeds teach you about teamwork and good will. But, some groups do evil works which might trouble others and their lives too.
9.By the grace of almighty, If you find a friend who reflects you and supported you even when the whole world was against of you, then you are the luckiest person and that’s the valuable and priceless gift given by your school. If you trust each other, your relation lasts forever.
10.Examinations which you used to face thrice every year made you confident to face exams of life fearlessly. You might have become tensed for exams, but it needs to push you to study. But, over stress and tension will cause trouble to you. Copying in the exam and helping your friend in the exam are not do’s but might remain as sweet memories. But, when you really know the meaning of exam, you can face the challenges of the life.
11.The teachers who thought about the social issues might have changed you to a responsible citizen who responds to the problem instead of reacting. At least one of your teacher might have helped you morally and academically to be stubborn. One.One good teacher might inspire hundreds and thousands of students to walk in a right path.
You might come across many incidents which have taught you varied lessons but now you might be smiling after reading this, thanking everyone who helped you during your schooling to change. There would be few people who might get emotional remembering about their school days because of their rude and unchangeable behavior.