Who said fashion does not mean being comfortable? Well, I think if something makes you feel comfortable and happy, that is what fashion and style should mean to you. Everybody has their own sense of fashion. But that doesn’t clearly mean one can forget the fact that the world is looking at you. Try looking sexy is something most of us do every day! Therefore, there are a few basic steps one could consider to look glamorous and hot yet comfortable. There are a lot of hacks to make you look good!
Here goes the list of looking sexy!
- Looking sexy does not always need to go with revealing clothes. Wear proper jeans or bottoms that fit you perfectly- neither tight not loose. Preferably, a slim fit. Wear a top that goes perfectly with you jeans. Maybe a top that ends just where your bottoms begin. If your top is plain and sober, wear a fancy belt and vice-versa.
- It is said that a person is first judged on the footwear he/she wears and then the rest of his/her clothing. So, do not forget to match your outfit with a really cool pair of shoes. Here are a few common options –
- Tee and jeans- Sneakers, shoes, flip-flops
- Ethnic wear (Chudidhar, Salwar)- Fancy flip flops
- Dresses (Maxi dresses also)- Stilettos, wedges
- Fancy top and jeans- Wedges, Bellies, gladiators , heels
- Palazzos – bellies, flip flops, wedges
- Hairstyle is another important feature of a perfect outfit. Sweeping your long beautiful hair to one side makes you look sexier and of course more beautiful. While some might not feel happy doing this, do not hesitate to think of another idea.
Most girls prefer leaving their hair open with some basic style (straightening, blow dry), there are a lot more options to style your hair to match the outfit. So, why ignore that? For a casual outfit, a simple ponytail or a bun is a cool idea.
While for an auspicious occasion, one might want to style their hair in a fancy way to complete their look. Whatever said and done, every girl looks beautiful with her hair left open. So, in case you are lacking time, a simple blow dry is always a great idea!
- Apart from just a good hairstyle, your hair also needs to look smooth, shiny and silky. Use good conditioners depending on the texture of your hair. Wash your hair twice or thrice a week depending on the work you do and the condition of your hair. Remember to keep it away from dandruff (dust mostly).
- Wear a lacy top or dress. It is often observed that lacy tops and dresses or any outfit that is lacy makes the person wearing it look sexier. But one should remember to wear the kind of outfit they are comfortable in.
Just looking sexy but not being comfortable is not the way it needs to roll! So if you are not comfortable in short lacy clothes, choose a lacy top; because lace never gets old.
- Basic make-up is a must, regardless of the occasion- casual, professional or traditional. A little foundation and eye make-up will make you look attractive. Wash your face with a good face wash and use one of the trusted cosmetic brands in the market. Use a liner. Either black or any colour of your choice. Women with bigger eyes are found to be more attractive. That’s the answer to all the questions about eye make-up. So, play up your eyes!
- It is also very important to smell good. Nobody likes to be with people who stink. Therefore, use a simple perfume. A subtle aroma that attracts the other person is what you should look for. Spray a little of it and not a huge amount. Too much of anything is too bad.
- If you are not very choosy about the colour of your dress, wear RED. Women are known to look sexier in red. Be it a red saree or a red dress, it is meant to heighten your beauty quotient. Why do you think Indian women are dressed in red saris on their weddings?
- Avoid mainstream outfits and try something unique. Add an eye catchy accessory or a very different kind of a print on your outfit. Do not feel shy to experiment till the time you are sure you will carry it off with confidence.
- Do not hide your best features. Let them play the lead role. If you have a long and beautiful neck, do not wear too many necklaces or boat neck clothes. Pretty eyes do not need glasses. They need to be exposed. So, keep it natural. Keeeping it natural is looking sexy! Do not depend too much on made up beauty.
- Above all this, the most important aspect of looking sexy is to be sexy and comfortable. One needs to be happy and sure about what she is wearing. Do not choose clothes or makeup only because it will make you look better. Be sure of carrying it away. No point to wear heels if you can’t walk with them. You will ruin the show! So, be comfortable. Happiness is the key to beauty. Carry a smile, ALWAYS. Stay happy from inside and be mature.
There are numerous ways and beauty tips that are tried each day. Living in this modern world where appearance is given importance, one might forget the fact that
“EVERY WOMAN IS BEAUTIFUL”
Different is beautiful. And inner beauty is far more acknowledged and appreciated than the outside beauty. Who would like a woman who looks like Cinderella but behaves like her step- sisters?