Instagram has become not only a social hub of interactions and activities but also an effective platform for marketing and engagement with consumers. In today’s race, if you want to be more influential than your rival business, you can easily get Instagram followers through money. Buying followers is a hot debate that entails a lot of ethical and moral issues. We’ll be discussing a brief a lost of pros and cons of buying followers that make help you reach a suitable decision for your account.
Whatever others may imply, buying Instagram followers has many perks that can positively affect the growth of your brand and business. A few of these pros are:
- Natural Increase of Your Followers: Buying followers on Instagram leads to the natural and organic growth of your followers and brand. If you make decisions according to statistics, you can greatly boost your account with a small amount of money. When new consumers click on your profile, a high follower count serves as an incentive for them to follow you.
- Increased Exposure: The Instagram algorithm shows your posts only to a small number of your followers and a way to crack that is featuring a high follow count and engagements on your content (that, you can also buy). It increases your exposure to your followers and also to the ‘explore’ feed.
- Increased Credibility: Many brands and companies only collaborate with you based on your popularity, that is the number of followers you have. A high number of followers increases your credibility in front of brands, and they select your account for marketing purposes.
Aside from many pros of buying Instagram followers, there are a few cons that entail it too, in addition to the moral and ethical debate. These cons are as follow:
- Expensive & Pricey: When compared with the advantages of buying followers, the cost of it is expensive. Moreover, these followers are not permanent. The number of followers decreases by up to 40% in just two weeks. So, not only is it pricey, but it is also short-lived.
- Effect on Reputation: Buying Instagram followers is a risk assessment, and if you’re exposed (most likely in a scandal of a provider company), it can have a serious effect on your reputation. If the knowledge is made public, your followers and consumers may frown upon you and even leave your business. Moreover, if you buy comments, there is a possibility of the bots commenting a wrong thing that can have catastrophic effects on your reputation too.
- Violation of Rules: All in all, buying fake followers and using their-party sites to increase your engagements is a violation of Instagram business policies and rules. While Instagram audit software is not effective enough to flag accounts, but a suspicious increased in numbers may lead someone to report your account. In such a case, you can lose your account permanently. Overall, it is a risky process.
Thus, there are many positive and negative aspects of buying Instagram followers; but the ultimate decision is in your hands.