Admit it; we are all waiting for that one day when we’ll finally realize that we’ve always had a superpower we didn’t know about. Life would be so much different from our mundane human lives. It would be our responsibility to save the world from the evil. It doesn’t matter if you are a die-hard fan of superhero movies or not. You must have wanted to possess at least one of these superpowers while growing up.
- The ability to fly- Late for school/work? No need to worry about the traffic! Flying above the clouds with beautiful birds- what else can one wish for? Also, say goodbye to pollution!
- Superhuman strength- This superpower will enable you to scare the bad people, break doors that you cannot unlock, open stubborn jars and do other amazing things!
- Ability to read minds- We all want to know what people around us are thinking. It can get unpleasant at times, but at least we would know who to stay away from, right?
- Superhuman Speed- Being chased by a dog? Missed the bus? Late for work? Are Parents throwing chappal at you? Run and no one would be able to catch you.
- Mind control- This one sounds evil but is going to be so much fun. One can make anyone do ANYTHING they want. If this power ends up in the hands of the wrong person, we would all be in trouble.
- Ability to turn back time- The ability to manipulate time sounds really helpful the night before an exam. Also, one can go back in time and undo all the stupid things that they have done.
- Invisibility- Imagine all the things you could do if you had the power to turn invisible whenever you want. You will have access to the unrestricted areas; you can scare people, sneak out of your house past deadline- there are so many possibilities!
- Communicating with animals- Ever wonder what your pet is trying to tell you when they stare at you? With this superpower, you can finally have a conversation with them.
- Precognition- Precognition is the ability to predict the future. The unpredictability of life sure makes life fun but having this superpower would be so much cooler!