in

Restaurant In Little India Catches Fire

Little India
www.channelnewsindia.com

A restaurant in Little India, caught fire on Monday morning but, fortunately, no one was hurt. The fire took place early morning at 10.10 am and the Singapore Civil Defence Force came to the rescue. Two fire engines, a red rhino and an ambulance immediately came to the scene, and two water jets quickly subsided the fire.

www.channelnewsindia.com
www.channelnewsindia.com

 

The fire took place at 102 Serangoon Road and the contents of the kitchen, the kitchen area and the rooftop on the second floor were heavily damaged. By the time the Singapore Civil Defence Force arrived, thirteen people who were in the restaurant at the time of the blaze had already self-evacuated with proper caution.

Little India in Singapore is one of the most crowded areas in the country and is home to the Indian Tamil community who prefer to stay together in that region. The area is home to countless restaurants, and the fire department reported that the fire was caused by a gas leak in the kitchen.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Mumbai raid

Week Rewind: ‘Public Indecency’ – Mumbai Police Raid in Hotels

Izanami deities

Top 12 Weirdest Deities from Around the World