For the GoT-heads,
In the midst of new soaps trying to win our hearts, we can never really love them as much as Game of Thrones. Season 6, which had its last episode aired on 25th June, has been one of the finest seasons so far, with all its drama and emotions ranging from a Stark Reunion to Ramsay Bolton’s death to Cersei’s final game and what not. The excitement seems to be at bay now, but it’s time to revisit the last season and hail its greatness.
1. Jaime Lannister to Cersei Lannister: “Everything they’ve taken from us we’re going to take back, and more.”
2. Tyrion Lannister to Missandei: That’s what I do, I drink and i know things.
3. Jon Snow to Eddison Tollett: “Wear it. Burn it. Whatever you want. You have Castle Black. My watch has ended.”
4. Daenerys Targaryen to the Khals: “You’re not going to serve. You’re going to die.”
5. Hodor: “Hold the door!”
6. The Three-Eyed Raven to Bran Stark: “The past is already written. The ink is dry.”
7. Tormund Giantsbane to Jon Snow: “We’re not clever like you southerners. When we say we’ll do something, we do it.”
8. Brynden “Blackfish” Tully to Jaime Lannister: I was born in this castle and I’m ready to die in it. So you can either attack or try to starve us out. We have enough provisions for two years. Do you have two years, Kingslayer?”
9. Cersei Lannister to Lancel Lannister: “I choose violence.”
10. Arya Stark to Jaqen H’ghar: “A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell and I’m going home.”
11. Jon Snow to Ramsay Bolton: “Thousands of men don’t need to die. Only one of us. Let’s end this the old way. You against me.”
12. Sansa Stark to Ramsay Bolton: “You’re going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well.”
13. Ramsay Bolton to Sansa Stark: You can’t kill me. I’m part of you now.”
14. Maester Qyburn to Grand Maester Pycelle: “Whatever your faults, you do not deserve to die alone in such a cold, dark place. But sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.”
15. Cersei Lannister to Septa Unella: “I killed your High Sparrow and all his little sparrows, all his septons, all his septas. All his filthy soldiers. Because it felt good to watch them burn. It felt good to imagine their shock and their pain. No thought has ever given me greater joy. Even confessing feels good, under the right circumstances.”
16. Lyanna Mormont to the Lords of the North: “We know no king but the King in the north whose name is Stark. I don’t care if he’s a bastard. Ned Stark’s blood runs through his veins. He’s my king from this day until his last day.”
The shooting of Season 7 has already started, so watch season 6 again and gear up for the show.