There are those who love cats. And then, there are those who don’t. The latter do not even know what they are missing out on. What’s there to not love about cats? Not only are they adorable to look at, but they also do the weirdest things! They will show you love in the most strange ways and do the weirdest things to make you smile when you’re having a bad day. They help you with so much work too.
Many claim that cats are selfish. Unconditional love is not their thing. Well, all they ask for is to be fed on time. Isn’t that only logical? Feed them on time, pet them the right way, they will love you more than any human being ever would.
Here are some of the things that make us love cats so much-
- Their unique way of showing love- A cat won’t just show affection to everyone. If they don’t like someone, they simply walk away. But once they choose to love you, they will do the cutest things! They will follow you around, sit on you like they own you, bring dead mice to you as gifts and purr when they love the way you pet them. Cats also have this habit of kissing the humans they love.
- Cats are really helpful- Cats get rid of rats and lizards, eat the crumbs that fall on the floor. They cover every corner of your house with cat hair to let everyone know how much they love you. They will sit on the ugly clothes you wanted to wear and not get up because they care about how you look. They have a better sense of fashion than most of us.
- They are happy with the small things- A cat does not need much from you. They do not need too much space. They do not even need to be given a bath. Small things like a watch or a ball of wool can amuse them and keep them occupied for hours.
- Conversations with your cat- Cats are amazing listeners and always meow back when they are being talked to.
- They keep you warm on cold nights- Cats can act as your personal heater and keep you warm on winter nights. Cats purring is like a lullaby and can help one sleep better.