In this fast paced world we often forget to interact and socialize, we tend to be involved in our busy life or work so much that we forget to connect with the people around us.
We live in a world where technology has become an important part of our life. So why not use the advancement of technology and take it to a whole new level? Kikimazu is an app that is exclusively made for Christ University students, if you’re an old student or a new student you can connect with other Christites with just a click of a button and get live news feed about what’s happening at Christ University.
Kikimazu is not only a place where you can get live news feed but also be a part of the conversations by posting a ‘’kiki’’. You can share photos with other Christites or even drop one or two lines and talk about what’s trending. What’s even more fun is that you get points each time you post and get an upvote. Well, you know what they say, a healthy competition or game is always fun.
How is it different from Facebook and WhatsApp?
Differentiation from Facebook
- If we search for a Christ University group on Facebook, we will notice that there are already 7-10 groups with people scattered around.
On top of that, anyone can join the Facebook group by faking a profile.
On Kikimazu, all students are verified through email Id and geo-fencing technology.
- Official Facebook page of Christ University is kind of a monologue, you cannot discuss over it.
Kikimazu enable students to discuss/debate. There is no restriction until and unless everything goes by our policy.
Differentiation from Whatsapp
- Whatsapp is for friends, a very close group. On top of that, the group limit of 100 and the fact that you should have their phone numbers.
On Kikimazu students do not need phone numbers of each other. They just have to select their college and verify themselves that they are from that college and done. Kikimazu automatically brings all students together.
What’s the aim or vision of Kikimazu?
The aim of kikimazu is ‘’Connecting Christites’’ and make Kikimazu a largest community of college students.
Why is it exclusively for Christie’s?
1. It has huge number of students. Kikimazu is made to address issues of such a big university.
2. Unlike engineering college were all students have the same mindset, Christ University have diverse courses which great opportunities to know how students of different mindset work together.
3. Christ University has a large diversity and huge number of students.
How do I get Kikimazu?
Simple, by clicking on this link: https://goo.gl/AHsCIZ
So join Kikimazu and see what’s trending at Christ University cause we are waiting to see your lastest kiki.