- Simple – Knocks codes can be easily remembered and easily performed.
- Dynamic language – It can be used in a multitude of different ways depending on your creativity for knock codes.
- Versatile function – The device can lock onto any flat surface, including vertical ones.
- Compatibility – Not many smart devices besides smartphones are compatible with Knocki’s Wi-Fi.
- Prone to error – Knocks can be emulated inadvertently, which means Knocki is likely to pick up false positives.
- Your phone maintains Bluetooth connectivity with the wallet. When you happen to leave the wallet behind, connectivity will be lost, and the app will notify you. So, it means never losing your wallet!
- No one is getting into your wallet even if you lose it. Unless they have your fingerprint, which is highly unlikely.
- Non-standard security form – Unfortunately, fingerprint scanners aren’t a standard on Android phones, which means Cashew faces a major compatibility issue, at least in the Eastern part of the world. Rest assured, fingerprint scanners will soon be present in all phones.
- Battery drainage – Constant Bluetooth connectivity means additional phone battery drainage.
- Eggs in Basket problem – If Cashew holds all its eggs in one basket, a single security breach would mean access to all fingerprint-protected digital information of its users. Biometrics is the future of security, but improper encryption could ironically result in the most insecure system imaginable.
- Not future-proof – Biometric testing is the future, but physical money is not.
3. Que Collapsible Water Bottle
- Portable – This is the whole gimmick of the thing.
- Shock-resistant – It can take a hit when it falls to the ground.
- Leak-proof – The bottle does not leak at all.
- Green – It’s BPA-free, and it’s reusable. So it gets points in the green department.
- Design – The collapsibility has both good function and form.
- Unstable – The material used to make it malleable also makes it a little unstable, causing it to fall over on its own. It also makes it hard to hold.
- Smells bad – Although we didn’t experience this ourselves, customer reviews said that the bottle smelled bad upon washing, at least the first few times. Another feature of the material.