Do you feel that your life is worthless? Are you tired of all the stumbling blocks that you face on a day to day basis? Are you looking for motivation? Do you feel depressed and anxious at times?
If your answer to all the questions is a “YES”, then read further.
Imagine what will happen if you wake up one day and realize that you have lost your arms and limbs. Even doing the basic activities might sound difficult to you. But what if I tell you that this man has not only lived his life but is one of the renowned motivational speakers. Let me introduce you to a man without limbs and arms. Yes, you heard it right. The man is none other than Nick Vujicic.
In his own words, “God can use a life without limbs to show a world how to live a life without limits”.
Here I present 10 best quotes by Nick Vujicic.
- If a man without arms and legs is dreaming big, why can’t we, why can’t we all?
If your dreams don’t scare you then they are not big enough. Sometimes we just give up on our dreams. Either we become hopeless or start feeling worthless. Nick Vujicic had many restrictions. When he became hopeless, he even tried to commit suicide. But today we know him as one of the notable motivational speakers. Remember, you possess the strength, patience and passion to conquer the stars and change the world.
2. If I fail, I try again, and again and again. If you fail, are you going to try again?
We do face difficulties in our life. Failure is indeed the first step to success. But how many times do we try to fight back our failures? Remember, it is the courage to fight back that counts. We always tend to underestimate our power. You can handle much worse situation and come out of it stronger. Don’t give up right now. You deserve more chances.
3. I have the choice to be angry at God for what I don’t have or be thankful for what I do have.
You wished for an iPhone but your parents didn’t buy it for you. You start yelling at your parents and cursing God that your life is worthless. On the other hand, a poor person has slept without food last night but still he is nowhere complaining to God. Rather he is thankful to Him for giving him another day to live. Attitude matters. Can’t we be more thankful for what we have? Can’t we be more satisfied?
4. Pain is pain. Broken is broken. Fear is the biggest disability of all. And will paralyze you more than you being in a wheelchair.
Fear is the biggest disability in your life. It’s better to live a short fearless life than a constant life in perturbation. It will paralyze you to an extent that you won’t feel like doing anything. Your energy drops to zero. Even if something is feasible, still you won’t be able to do it due to your own fear. Stop being scared. Be brave. Be strong. Be unafraid.
- You can be happy in any circumstances, you simply need to believe in God.
Belief is important. If you are an atheist, you need not have faith in God forcibly. Have faith in yourself. Have belief in positive outcome.
- It’s a lie to think you’re not good enough. It’s a lie to think you’re not worth anything.
Stop underrating yourself. Stop feeling worthless. You have got enough potential to do whatever you want to do. You have the capability. Leave no stone unturned.
- If you can’t get a miracle, become one.
We spend our whole life waiting for a miracle. A miracle that can change our miserable days to joyful ones. Don’t you feel that instead of wasting time to get that particular miracle, you should become that. Work hard and get your things right. Be your own hero.
8. Focus on your dream and do everything in your power! You have the power to change your life’s circumstances.
Many a times we simply give up. Don’t you think your dreams deserve one more chance? Always remember that you have the power to do anything you want to. Gather courage and go for it! You have the power to get your life on the correct path.
- I honestly didn’t think miracles could ever come from my broken pieces and I was disabled in fear that my dreams would always remain as dreams. Don’t give up on you. Don’t give up on God. Don’t give up on love.
Never give up on anything. If you feel that you can’t do it then remember the reason you started doing it. Nick Vujicic, who thought that his disability won’t let him fulfill his dreams never gave up. Today he is a renowned motivational speaker and a writer. He has changed thousands of lives. What if he too had given up like you? You can definitely do it if you want to do it. You can be your own miracle.
- God is using my life as just one example of how God can use a man without arms and legs to be His hands and feet.
If a man without arms and legs can do it then why can’t you? Never underestimate your capabilities. Maybe you feel weak right now but trust me you are strong enough to do it. If there is anything that is limiting you, then explore your opportunities.
Life is a bed of roses but roses come with thorns too. Don’t aggravate your problems by stressing yourself out. Believe in yourself. Have faith in your capabilities. Yes, you can do it!