Our life and its surroundings are filled with many funny and weird facts. Infact, if compiled together it can make a really funny book. So, lets enjoy some of these and have a good laugh.
- In our everyday life we speak so many million thousand words, but did you know that we breathe about 5 million times a year!
2. Think about our Universe, stars lighting up the night sky, setting sun making afternoon look so mesmerizingly beautiful. Now imagine this- There are more stars in space than the amount of sands on any beach in the world. *BLINK BLINK*3. We all love our names and are thankful to our parents for giving such meaningful names. But what if, our parents named us based on the things they first saw after leaving the hospital?? Like- “Big tree” “Black Dog” “Tea Stall” “Telephone booth” weird right.. But for the Native Americans it was not, they actually named their new-born after the first thing they saw as they left their tent, like “Sitting Bull” “Running water”. BLIMEY!!
4. How many years you want to live after hearing that an olive tree can live upto 1500 years!
5. I saw the movie “Psycho” like infinite times, but never really knew that Alfred Hitchcock used chocolate syrup as blood in the shower scene.
6. How far can you smell, or rather how strong is your sensory organ?? Well, Polar bears can smell sea from a distance of 20 miles.
7. Pay a very close attention to your feet, look at them carefully, now listen- ONE FOURTH OF THE BONES IN OUR BODY ARE IN OUR FEET!
8. Love diamonds?? Go to Saturn or Jupiter as it rains DIAMONDS there. No more going to Tanishq or Sangini Jewelers. 9. Remember Flintstones, the stone-age man, well it was the first thirty minute cartoon to be aired during prime-time.10. The “Sixth Sick Sheik’s Sixth Sheep’s Sick” – say it repeatedly. Bet you cant cause its the hardest tongue twister in the world.
11. We humans are born with 350 bones in our body, but by the time we become adult we have only 206 bones, as many of them joins together to make a single bone.
12. Don’t underestimate the power of a MOSQUITO, it may look small and can be killed within a snap, but the no. of deaths due to mosquito bites are more than due to any-other animals. 13. Have you ever heard of war that lasted only for 38 minutes?? Well, the war between Britain and Zanzibar in 1896 is the shortest war on record. 14. This is really common and we heard it many times- Our tongue is the strongest muscle in our body and that’s why one should be careful about his/her words. So next time if anybody tries to threaten you or do any harm, just use your tongue (wisely) to save yourself from that situation.
So, these were some of the true and seriously weird facts on life and our surroundings, if you have any such funny but true facts, feel free to share with us. Cause, life is one and we definitely need to have a healthy laugh to enjoy a healthy and wealthy life.