Many companies keep asking the same questions to us across interviews and human nature makes us repeat the same answers over and over again. Do our answers really make us get hired depending on how good our answers are? There are five questions that are quite commonly asked in interviews which make or break interviews. Some of the interview questions go like:
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your weaknesses.
- What is your desired salary.
- Tell me about a time you _______.
All of these questions trip people up and might drop you into a negative mindset if you have trouble getting along with people. You need to have a stable mind if you want to answer these questions efficiently and show the interviewer that you are a perfect fit for the position you have applied for. Your interview answers need to be well thought out. When having an interview answer, think whether:
– What your prospective employer will think about it?
– How do you plan to put out the answer?
– Best method to give the interview answer ?
– How humble and persistent do you sound?
You should also leave personal details out whenever you are applying for jobs and also ignore any kind of extraneous details.