1.“Beta, Kuch kaam karna. Aur na mann ho to mat karna, kyunki jo kuch nahi karte woh kamaal karte hai!” The greater part of SRK’s mind and comical inclination that we discuss ought to really be credited to his dad’s witty and enchanting persona. Such proclamations were a piece of his day to day life and it appears that he learnt from them the best.
2. Amid his school days, Shah Rukh acted like he was having an epileptic assault so as to bunk a class. His acting was realistic to the point that the educator permitted his companions to take him away and make him rest. What happened after the companions demonstrated his wicked side considerably more – rather than getting away quickly, one of his companions went to the class once more, to request the educator’s calfskin shoes as making an epileptic individual amid an assault smell cowhide is an Indian cure. The poor instructor needed to stroll with only one shoe for whatever is left of the day.
3. SRK feels agreeably astounded by his prosperity. He says in a meeting that he knew he was great at what he was doing yet he didn’t realize that he was so great. He further includes, “For quite a few people I may be fruitful however without sounding grandiose or self-important, I’ll say I’m definitely not. I am there yet now my there has moved minimal higher or more remote.”
4. An occurrence where SRK spoke the truth to be a piece of a major film, he was informed that he would not require his make-up man any longer and SRK said that he would not require this film then. He considers Subhash and his makeup man – Ravi dada – his gang. Feeling gigantic appreciation towards Ravi dada, Subhash, Karuna, Yaseem (his own security) and Mohan, he says, “No star is made on his or her own. I consider 80% of what I am as a result of their hard work.
5. We know SRK as a man of battle with a profession line just going upwards. On the other hand, the majority of us don’t have the foggiest idea that he made his profession on rejected parts. Apprehensive of tinkering with the picture of a customary sentimental legend, Aamir Khan dismisses the part of a fixated significant other in Darr. Salman Khan declined to play the heartless justice fighter in Baazigar and Saif Ali Khan rejected DDLJ. Every one of these parts fell through to SRK who created the odd parts with his own particular style, energy and diligent work and made them greater than life. These parts are what made Shah Rukh Khan – the superstar. These roles are the most appreciated ones till date because they were played by SRK.
6. Shah Rukh Khan, amid 22 years of his artistic vocation, has driven an affection embarrassment free life. While addressed about this, he replies with all his mind, “At whatever point there will be a decision between a bit of ass and significant serenity, I would dependably pick the later one. I’m profoundly enamored with my family which additionally incorporates my wife.” Later, he keenly includes that, “I have, as Picasso, taken all my sexual vitality and place it into my work. Along these lines, the work is provocative and the outside, somewhat unsexy.”
7. His perspective of cash and riches is straightforward, “Cash, a major house, huge autos – all these are peripherals of acting and diligent work. My essential objective has dependably been to give my best execution as a performer. I realize that I do that, these peripherals will come to me consequently. Notwithstanding, I’ll be sufficiently straightforward to acknowledge that cash is vital to me in light of the fact that I need an agreeable life for my family and myself.
8. Amitabh Bachchan, when asked by Karan Johar that what was that one thing which Shah Rukh has and he doesn’t, instantly replied that it’s the velocity with which his cerebrum lives up to expectations. What’s more, we can’t concur more. In a meeting, Simi Garewal got some information about his supposition on the expression that performers are dependably a bit womanly. He answered saying, “If being modest, touchy and cognizant about my looks makes me girly or feminine then I must concede that I’m similar to that. Be that as it may, being a lady is an exceptionally troublesome thing to do and contrasting myself with a lady will mean disparaging the significance of ladies. They are constantly significantly better than men.”