Starting January, 2016 weekly contests have been discontinued. We will now accept people for our Mentors and Internship program under our new program.
How do you Start as an Author?
We help young minds and ambitious talents spread their wings. If you’ve something to share, we’re all ears!
Please fill in the form here to start – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IX1-f4iCdwOUa_PCr2Hu6SgKVMre14hc4tNFDtp9gbE/edit
All articles are published with your name and picture, giving you the visibility you need to stand out.
Please remember, you need a FACEBOOK account to start.
What should you write on?
You editor will guide you on the specific topics and you are required to be included in the Mentorship or Internship program to write for us. Just have a look at our site menu to know all about the types of articles you can write. All articles will be accompanied with your name and profile, and can be a great way to enhance your profile and/or marketing objectives.
Icy Tales Hierarchy
STEPS TO JOINING OUR WRITING TEAM
1. Be be a GUEST AUTHOR with Icy Tales. You need to write 10 articles during this period, before you can join us as an INTERN.
2. Internship is for one month, and comes with a stipend of Rs. 300 for 10 articles and a certificate. You will be mentored by one of our editors during this period personally.
3. Depending on the quality of your articles during internship, we might offer you:
– A post of PERMANENT WRITER, where the stipend would be Rs 50/article
– OR the post of an EDITOR where you would be getting a stipend for editing along with Rs 60/article for writing.
Become Our Campus Ambassador
We are also looking for Campus Ambassadors from every college for Icy Tales (www.icytales.com) If you’re interested, please let us know. The job is exciting and takes max 1-2 hours a week! You get to tell us about events that are happening in your college and be our spokesperson!
Please Note: By agreeing to be part of this program, you agree that Icy Tales can use your work (with due credits given to you) for marketing purposes, which includes but is not limited to its different marketing activities. Icy Tales requires no prior permission should it decide to do so. You will be acknowledged for all your work but Icy Tales will not be liable to pay any remuneration of any kind whatsoever, except if, as previously stated.